Sunday, July 11, 2010

UP-date....


I finally did it.... I finally picked one..... bedding for my little stinker.
I was getting worn out trying to pick out bedding and Im not a huge pink fan so it was hard looking at all the baby girl stuff cuz it was all pink but I did it and love it. Im not doing a complete nursery so this is going to work out perfectly. its so cute and I didn't want it to be to girly but to... I guess... grown up. I also got her crib and a rocker/glider.

This is what her crib looks like (minus the boy bedding ha) its espresso brown and the glider is the same with cream fabric. 
I cant wait to put it together get the bedding up and see how it looks. (Pic to come)

So the other day my mom and I decided to go yard sale shopping to look for a dresser for the babies room cuz I didn't want to spend a but load on one. I have never had so much fun. Has anyone ever done that? I swear we must of went to 20-25 yard sales. We started at 7am and didn't get home till noon. But oh boy did we find some good deals. My mom found some stuff for her, and we found me a dresser for the babies room for $15 bucks we are going to paint it and hope it looks good. its a dresser/changing table. We also found this little shelf that sits on the ground that has 3 shelves that we are going to paint as well... Im going to put baskets on them and just put wipes and diapers in the baskets and then when she gets older she can keep her toys in the baskets. I have a lot of projects to do with my mom and little time to do them with how busy Im going to be the next few weekends. 

A few up dates on christopher.... He is loving his job, excited to become a daddy, loves taking the boat out every chance he gets, washing the cars, and loves to play with this...

The iphone 4.... He loves his electronics. Chris has a lot of babies.... the cars, his phone, MacBook, and his PS3. other then that we are just hanging out as much as we can, getting things done. 
Im still feeling great with my pregnancy seeing more side effects but thats what comes with this bundle of joy right. Its all worth it. Till next time. 

2 comments:

Rupinder said...

Damp can annual ache or affliction to the aerial bark of the little baby.

baby girl bedding

Triest and Ross said...

Nikki! I LOVE YOUR BABY BELLY! You're such a beautiful pregnant woman:) We really need to hang out with you guys. I know you're crazy busy, but it'd be fun to at least grab dinner or something:) Please call when you have a free minute so we can plan something (801) 602-0322. Austin and Violet will be here the 22nd of July... are you guys free that night?