Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Nephews Birthday


My Nephew turned 1 on June 29. He is such a little stud and has the cutest personality. This was his gift from his mommy and daddy a little bike to ride around on. They had a little pool party for him but he just hung out with me most of the time. I kinda hog him if you wanna call it that.


We were all singing Happy Birthday to him and as you can tell he had no idea what was going on.
Then the cake came and he was ready to dig in. 

First couple of pick ups were to figure out what the heck it was and then....
Some playing around......

It finally made it to his mouth and with the help of Aunt Nikki (ME) some on the nose that he was looking at and trying to figure out how to get it off....

He looked like he was going to be sick but he sure enjoyed his cake

After a little cleaning up he was tired but was so excited for gifts. He loves the paper.

Mommy of coarse had to help wasn't sure what to do. 

He loves books. He is getting so big and I cant believe a year has already past. Time really flies. He is such a little stud and I love him to death. Happy Birthday little buddy. 

0 comments: