Sunday, July 11, 2010

As to requests... Belly Pic

24 weeks today 7/11
Only 16 weeks to go and its just going to get more busy. 
But can I tell you.... Holy cow... This 2nd tri is going slow and seems like it is getting slower. Pretty much from here on out I have something to do every weekend and work all week. So Im hoping the days go just has fast as the weekend does. 
This weekend 2 of my friends our having the bridal showers one Friday night and one Saturday afternoon. 
Next week is the 24th FIREWORKS!!! Hope we do something fun. 
Weekend of the 7/31 Chris's brother and his family will be in town for AZ Im sure we will have a busy weekend. 
Then we are to August..... 
8/7 My good friend is getting married. 
The weekend of the 14th is my free weekend hopefully Ill get some stuff done for the baby and her room.
Aug. 21st first baby shower with the Passey Family... Oh boy cant wait.
Aug. 28 is my baby shower for all  my friends who wanna come just get me your addresses. 
Now we are into September....
Sept. 4th is my niece b-day and labor day weekend 
Sept. 11 is my shower for my mom side of the family.
Sept. 18th is my last shower for my dad side of the family. 
Sept. 25th free weekend to get everything organized and ready for baby.
Now into Oct. wow how time flies....
Oct. 2nd weekend MY BIRTHDAY!!!
Oct. 9th my sis-in-law baby shower 
The rest of the weekends are free to prepare for baby Passey to come into this wonderful world. She is due Oct. 31st hoping she comes early or a little later. I don't think its fair when people have to share the birthday with a holiday. Thats just me though Im sure some people that do have their birthdays on a holiday dont mind or hate it. I hope my baby doesn't have to share her special day. Everyone deserves their own day right? Well keep checking back for more belly pic and updates. Thank you for reading Happy 24th next week. 

2 comments:

Tamara said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady!! Wow-time will fly with how busy your schedule is. We're excited to see you guys again soon.

RaeLynn said...

You look so cute!