Sunday, September 27, 2009

Up & reday to go!!!



So I finally got my letters in to start my little business..... This is for my sister-in-law for my nephew. His room is just earth tone colors so I thought what a perfect design. So cute... They are 8" and it is in the Red Chili font..... Gosh I cant get over how stinkin cute they are. I have an other name that I am doing for my friend Chelsie niece and I'll be finished with that tomorrow or Tues so pic will follow. If you are interested in ordering anything I am taking orders and it can be for anything not just baby names. I do Holiday words as well. Kye's name is hung by each letter and the next one will be hung by ribbon so you can get a feel for that too you can also hang them by lace anything you can think of you can hang them from!! I'm really excited about these, but this pic doesn't even do justice on how cute they are. Any questions just e-mail me at sweetnspicy.np@gmail.com I would love to get your orders going cuz it does take a while to get the letters in they are hand carved, hand painted and designed so if you have a wedding, baby shower, Christmas gifts, birthdays coming up and your thinking of getting something different for a gift these are great and you pick the color scheme, font, and everything about it. So fun and unique but get your orders in soon. Thanks Nikki

Oh and PS.... my San Diego pic will be coming soon
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: