Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Chris's nephew Davis


Ok folks.... So it just amazes me how smart this kid is. The first day I met him was Easter Sunday when Chris and I first started dating. So we are sitting down at dinner and Chris starts asking Davis what kind of cars everyone drives.... (key thing this little man is only 3 at the time) so Davis answers with all the right answers of what make and model everyone drives. I was in amazement..... so the more and more I get to know this little guy every time I see him I decide to test him.... I start to point out cars and ask him if he knows what car it is, he answers right every time. If he doesn't know what car he just says "I don't know that one, could you tell me" Such a cute, fun, smart kid. So his mom tells us he gets on this different obsessions. Cars are always in the pic and trains, but he adds things like rain gutters, Melanie his mom says as they drive down the road he always points thing out that he is obsessed with, "mom look at the rain gutter" then next satellite dishes same thing always points them out. Right now its traffic lights, and street signs, on the road and he has now memorized everyone in his neighborhoods' house numbers and in our neighborhood as well. He has posted legos all over his house with red, yellow, and green legos for traffic lights and loves to draw house numbers and street signs. This kid is freaking smart its amazing.......... oh how could I forget his obsession with license plates and their registration stickers. Man does he love to tell me about the registration stickers. He just knows everything, he is learning what the numbers mean and what months they stand for. he has down March, June, August, October, and December. He will be 5 on Dec 5 and every time he sees the number 12 on license plates he always says "12 is for December 5Th." he is such a funny kid. Ill let you know his next obsession when it come.

1 comments:

Jessie said...

That's so cute! What a smartie. Thanks for your nice comments on my blog. You should definitely do some one year pictures. I had some pictures done of me and Darin last Fall and I'm so glad I did. It represents the time we had where it was just us. Send me an email and I can let you know prices. jessiccal@hotmail.com