Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day 1


SAN DIEGO with my mom, grandma and grandpa
We advantaged to SEA WORLD our first day there!!! It was so fun I haven't been for about 4 years so I wanted to see everything. It was perfect the crowds were not even big it was off season and nice. We stopped to pet the sting rays which were pretty crazy and the cute dolphins waiting for the trainers and at the bottom of the pic in the middle, those are eels that are kinda creepy and scary but neat. Then we enjoyed the sea lion show-- I can't believe how funny those animals are. They are so smart and cute I just want to kiss them!



Whats Sea World without Shamu what an amazing creature those killer whales are. How would it be to have a job that fun! Friends and family ask how your day went at work and you say I just swam with Shamu and teaching them new tricks, how freakin awesome!!
You could feed the sea lions so I did just that and they were so funny they would just stand up on their back fins and open their mouths and bark and make noises at you till you dropped that little fish right in their mouths!! So cute..... We finished our night off with some yummy dinner. What a great start to my birthday week!!!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: