Thursday, April 16, 2009

WOW--- We made it to Indiana. 22 hrs. 43 min and 2 days later we are here. It was a long drive but so fun. Chris and I always now how to fun. We watched movies and talked alot. So fun just being with the one person who means the most to you. Anyways.... Its so crazy living some place different but fun. I miss my family and Chris's family. But it is so fun getting to meet all the wives of all the sales men and making new friends. Our apt is nice not to shabby but it came with NO microwave. What apt comes with no microwave? Whatever..... its nice to live on our own and expensive getting started with all the food and little things you need to live. But what a fun adventure its been so far and Ill be posting pic soon.

2 comments:

Ted and Breauna Housel said...

Snickerssssssss! I can't believe you moved! How exciting :) I wanna see pictures!!!

Alli said...

Hey girl! Hope all is going great down there, I'm glad you ended up going...it will be a good experience!