Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Holy cow.... I wish summer would get here already. This Indiana weather is starting to make me mad. One day its hot and sunny the next min it cold and raining. My goodness.... I want warm weather... Besides the weather everything else is going great. Chris is working hard and getting sales under his belt and was the TOP DOG first year rep last week and started of this week great. He was the top dog yesterday and shooting for it today. We have made some great friends. Everyone out here is so great the couples are all so fun and nice. Life is going really good. I'm going to get some pic up I promise. I am more of a pic person then a reader so for all the pic people they are coming I promise.

So its been great to have work out buddies. I actually get down here to the fitness room and work out. I love it. When the other wives get here in May the wives are going to start a biggest loser contest for the summer. We are all putting money into it and who ever wins gets the money its going to be great I hope I win..... Probably wont but we will see..... That should be fun. Well hope all is well and keep the updates coming. I love reading everyone of my friends BLOGS. See ya :)

1 comments:

Jake and Courtney said...

Good luck on your contest! Those are so much fun and it gives you something to look forward to....Glad your liking your new home.