Monday, April 6, 2009

So today was so nice... My last day of work was Friday so I could have this whole week to get everything ready for Chris and I to leave. I got to be lazy, pack a few things, watch some T.V. and got to be a house wife with the house chores. It was so niceand fun. Anyways..... Im so excited to leave for Indiana but have no idea what to take. Has anyone done summer sales before that can help me figure out what to take out there with us? Its coming so quick I am going to miss everyone. I hope you all had a nice Monday.

3 comments:

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Hey :) It's Erin... Congrats on getting married! I'm so happy for you :)

Jake and Courtney said...

Your pics of your wedding are awesome. CONGRATS AGAIN

chelsey said...

Holy Cow! I have been WAY out of the loop here! CONGRATS on the wedding! You look beautiful and so happy:)

Zach and I lived in Indiana the first summer we were married, too! We were in Ft. Wayne though...a couple hours north of Indianapolis.

The first summer we were out, there were NO other girls. Can you believe that? So be sure to have things planned with the girls every week so you don't get too home sick:) And you must visit Chicago a few times...and go to a Cubs game:)

You guys will have a blast out there...Best of luck!