Friday, April 16, 2010

Summer Home


Well We finally made it to our summer home. We left on the 12th and headed up to Rexburg, ID to meet up with some of our friends so that we could follow each other out to our summer home.  We made it a 2 day trip and stayed in Dickenson North Dakota and finished up on the 13th. We finally made it and boy is that one of the best feelings, Our apartments are nice we have some older appliances but they work (pic sure to come). I started working as the office manager and boy does it get crazy sometimes. But I am loving it. We have already been here..........



Its smaller then I was expecting but does have 4 levels and lots of stores so its still huge. We just haven't had a lot of time just to explore we have only been there to get something and leave. So Im excited for the day I can spend all day and just hit every level.  Well we have only been here 3 days and there is a ton to do here so I am hoping to get some more stuff in even with mine and Chris's busy life. I am missing home but happy to be here with my wonderful husband who works hard and never gives up. He amazes me everyday how much heart he has, how much love he has for me, and the fun times we have together. I love him so much I couldn't have asked for such an amazing person in my life.  

0 comments: