Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I love summer sales

So last Saturday of coarse the office had a incentive to see who would sell more. We are going to have a really big office this summer and so the whole office is split into 2 teams... North vs. South. So Saturday was the first day of the office being spilt and of coarse our regional Chiddix threw out a way awesome prize........What ever team sold the most get to attend...........


Oh boy how I wanted Chris's team to win (which he is in the SOUTH this summer) so the winning team had to at least get 8 a minn of 8 to even be able to go so if his team won of coarse the wives get to go with. Oh gosh so the whole day I was so excited... I am the office manager so I got play by play all day I took all the calls and had to keep score. So all the day the south were up but by 7 pm they were only at 6 man only a hour in half of day light left and they needed 2 more which seems easy but you never know. So 7:30 1 more sale came in 8ish 1 more sale came in and then a other all 3 for the south holy cow I was so excited. So YES we are going to the game tomorrow and how excited are we so...... I have never been to a major league baseball game before and I heard the target field is so amazing. Wow I'm stoked so we will try and take lots of pic and they will be up soon




0 comments: