Saturday, May 14, 2011

Couponing

Well I am addicted to coupons... Since I have started couponing I have saved over a $1,000.00 I just wanted to show you some of the hauls I have done.

My first Walgreens trip... Total: $110 Saved: $71 Spent $39



All this for $4.50

This was at smith and it was a huge sale no coupons... But I saved $100 on this

Walgreens trip.... Total: $147.64 Spent: $36.66

Target Total:$73.43 Spent: $23.43

This was last weeks Walmart trip with double coupons
Total: $215.02
Savings: $128.48
Spent: $86.02


So I didnt get everything I wanted at Walmart the night before so I went to a different one and got a few things
Total: $20.84
Saved: $16
Spent: $4.84

Couponing is so fun... All the fun stuff you get and the supplies you have forever. Its funny cuz when I go couponing I dont even want to spend $.25 cents on something. so I try not to unless I really want it. Most of the stuff you never think you will use is FREE anyways but if you got it you will use it. 

1 comments:

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Holy cow Nikki! This is incredible! I really wish I knew how to shop like that. What a great blessing you're being in your home by just being smart and doing things this way. That's awesome!

Also, Addy is so beautiful! Look at those eyes - wowee!! I love her 6 month pics and it looks like you guys had such a blast at Disney Land. You are such a good mommy, Nikki! It's so fun to see your pics and read your posts and hear about how much you love your little princess. She truly is darling and you are just radiant as a mama! I am so happy for you guys :)