Friday, April 15, 2011

Anniversary



I forgot on March 5th Chris and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary. We spent it just being lazy together and gifts in the morning. I got Chris 2 tickets to go to a Dallas Cowboys game and Im really mad to hear that the players are on strike (what the heck dont they make enough money that they dont need anymore?) 
Chris got me Latisse. I have been wanting that for awhile now.


Its crazy to think what has all happened in the last 2 years, what amazing years we have already had. We have lived in 3 different states, Indiana, Minnesota, and of coarse Utah (our favorite) We added to our family with a beautiful baby girl who brings so much joy to our lives. I cant believe its been 2 years I look forward to many more to come. I am so thankful for a hard working husband and everything he does for us. He is amazing in every way possible. 



1 comments:

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Congratulations! What an awesome landmark! I remember when we were all just a bunch of singles in the Single's Ward and look at you now. You've really seen a lot of change but it sounds like great change! Especially your new baby girl! I love seeing your pics of Addy on Facebook :) Hope you're having fun in California!