Saturday, August 28, 2010

Babies Babies

My friend Sarah from the summer is prego with a girl to and she had her shower today and it was so fun seeing her. She is due Oct. 28th and I am due Oct. 31. I just wish she lived closer so we could have play dates but she lives in sunny St. George so I guess that just gives me a reason to head down there. She is such a cute girl and I am so excited for her and her new family.

This is a couple of other wives from the summer last year in Indy. 
Whit, Sarah, Me, Triest, and Triest cute little guy Gabe. She had him out in Indy last summer and I can not believe how big he is and how active. He is a cutie. 




So fun... Good luck Sarah and hope to meet the little one when she comes in to this world. 

1 comments:

{brady+sarah} said...

Awww Thanks Nikki!!! You have no idea how happy I was that you stayed for the whole thing!! It was so much fun! Thanks again!