Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Indy, Home, Cali, Home.......WOW

So.... a lot has happened since my old post & I still have the 4th to blog about. Im super behind. Anyways.... To catch you up to today with out pic We are back in Utah for good till next summer when we leave again for summer sales!!! So it for a while in Indiana they were talking about the extension that was going to happen & where we were going to have to move to. Didn't know when it was going to happen & didn't know where. Finally they picked a place...... Bakersfield, Cali we were all excited & just waiting for the day to come to leave Indy. Well on a Wed. my honey came home at 11 p.m. after working all day & said pack up sweetheart we are leaving for Cali on Friday! I was stoked and couldn't wait to leave. We were going to be out in Cali till the end of Oct. & the boys had a lot of houses to sell. So Thurs. I went to my job out in Indy at the Daycare for the last time, my honey picked me up from work & said "How about we leave tonight?" I said ok lets do it!! went back to apt & got everything packed & ready to go. We hit the road about 7:00 p.m. & had a 22 hr, 1500 miles ahead of us to Utah. We made it back and stayed home for 2 days & then off to Cali we went a 10 hr, 600 miles & we made it to Cali. That Tues.. the boys set off to go sale & came home pretty excited they had found a ton of old APX accounts that they could switch over. So the next day they head off again to go make the big bucks.... Well people either didn't want it anymore, couldn't pass credit, or were just a pain in the rear. What the H-word...... Why cant people just be easy going & see the great deal they could have gotten. Wow sometime people are really dumb. So Chris & I sat down with our manager Drew and decided that it was probably best to just call it a summer & come home & get ready for next year so Sat after Chris went out for his last time for the summer we left Cali (remember we were only there for less then a week) at 3 PM & headed back home to UTAH!!!! We made the 10 hr drive 600 mile trip once again.... So if you add it all up Chris & I spend in 1 week over 42 hr in the car together!! It was fun but boy am I glad to be done! So we are home finally!!!


So a other thing that has happen is Chris & I went in together with Chris's brother & his wife & got ourselves something fun...............a BOAT!!!! Its a '08 Four Winns and its a small one but we got a freaking killer deal. Let's just say Chris's brothers really know how to find those deals!!! So yesterday being our 2nd day home we took her out for a spin & she is running nice she has got a tower on her & seats about 7 or 8. We are planning a Lake Powell trip & boy I cant wait I haven't been there for about 3 years I believe. Man time flies by fast.

To the wives from INDY!!!!!! It was so fun getting to know all of you & I had will cherish all the memories we made. Thanks for everything you ladies are awesome & will always be remembered. I miss you & can't wait to see you next summer!!! Keep in touch.

1 comments:

THE ORVINS said...

dear nikki
i like your new blog.
and i miss you.
ps, I hope we go somewhere fun next year and pre season sales are just around the corner :)
and... sniff..... i miss your face!