Monday, December 1, 2008

So I'm not doing to good at this whole blogging thing..... But for a update the wedding plans are coming along. We finally got our reception center booked, I have my dress, we have a photographer and everything else is coming together. Now its just finding the right ties and shirts for the guys and the right bridesmaid dress for the girls. We still have 3 months so I'm sure we will find something. We just spent our first Thanksgiving together and I cant wait for more to come. It was so yummy..... well until next time

4 comments:

melissa said...

WOOOHOOOO!!! What a cute blog!! and i loved the cute little story of you and chris! Loved that picture even more! I'm so happy for you 2, what a great couple, i'm so happy you guys found each other! ope, and i LOVE LOVE LOVE all the halloween pics! couldn't get enough!

Christensen's said...

NIKKI!!! Hello lover! I did't know you had a blg, YAY! So I lost my phone like 2 months ago and don't have anybodys numbers whatsoever, so I need yours again! And we need to get together... lots to catch up on! And I'm so excited and happy for you and Chris!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

You two are SO cute! I just love staying up to date with you two. I hope you're doing well Nikki girl! I'll see you at church!

Kristin Morris said...

Hey girl!!! i'm super excited for you guys!!...what are your Christmas plans? We're prob gonna be around South Jordan quite a bit so we should get together! I miss ya.