Sunday, November 2, 2008




So a little bit about how Chris and I got started!!! We met senior year in high school in Mr. Evans english class. We were on opposite sides of the room but Chris now tells me he always tried to time it just right that we would leave class together! His friends from Cali tell me today that he had the biggest crush on me. I wish I knew. Its so cute to hear about it now. I think how can someone have a crush on me.... So senior year at graduation I asked for a pic with him. Crazy.... I even framed it. Still framed today in a graduation from with 2 other pic 1 with me and Kylene Tait, and the other with me and Jessica Swensen. Its so crazy how things turn out. I fround him on facebook in March and we went on our first date March 7th. We have now been together for 9 months and are engaged. Im so excited.....SL temple here we come........ Keep in touch for up dates!!!

2 comments:

JESSICA N COREY said...

Oh my gosh NIKKI I am so glad that I found you! why are you so hard to get a hold of? We need to get together asap. I am so glad that you are so happy, you deserve it! love you tons get back to me and well chat.

Alli said...

Yay, I'm glad you are on here! I love that you guys took a pic together at grad, it's so cute! Miss you!